This Successful Delivery Reward Criteria (SDRC) document meets the criterion defined in the New Thames Valley Vision (NTVV) full bid submission.
The New Thames Valley Vision (NTVV) full bid submission [SSEPD 2011] defines the Successful Delivery Reward Criteria (SDRC) that must be met in line with the project milestones. This report addresses the criteria for SDRC 9.8(c) Part 1 to evaluate the smart analytics developed by the University of Reading and the University of Oxford.
The key topics covered within this report as defined by the SDRC evidence requirements are as follows:
- Categorisation of customers by energy demand with consideration of accuracy, repeatability and scalability.
- Forecasting of short term and medium term energy demand.
- Use of Buddying techniques to support the Red, Amber and Green (RAG) analysis of the low voltage network including the use of clustering for the application of low carbon technology adoption scenarios.
- Scalability of techniques to support network analysis.
- Optimisation of smart techniques including the minimisation of network monitoring requirements.
- Adapting to change by informing new policies and procedures.